Please join us for Musicopia’s 7th Annual Perform-A-Thon!
LOCATION: Gould Hall (in the Lenfest Building) at The Curtis Institute of Music, 1616 Locust Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19103
DATE: Saturday, March 4, 2017
TIME: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
SPONSORS and DONATIONS:
- Each student is expected to raise a minimum of $50 to contribute towards this fundraising event.
- Students who raise $100 or more will receive a recognition gift at the Perform-a-thon.
- Students should record their practice time for (2) weeks.
- By sponsoring a child for an amount per hours practiced or by donating a lump sum, sponsors will be contributing to a child’s love of music and helping Musicopia fulfill its mission at the same time. Any amount is welcome and appreciated!!
- Click here to download the 2017 Musicopia Perform-a-thon and Sponsor Sheet
- To make a donation to Musicopia as part of the Perform-a-thon, click here. Be sure to write “Art Piano Performathon” in the memo
We invite you and your students to join us for this exciting annual event designed to help Musicopia raise funds so that we may share the “Gift of Music” with underserved students throughout the Greater Philadelphia region. Proceeds from the Perform-A-Thon help
Musicopia in its mission to bring music education and performance opportunities to under-resourced schools and their students, to purchase and encourage the donation of new and used instruments, and to provide support for the Musicopia String Orchestra and Musicopia Drumline Ensembles. Family and friends are encouraged to attend the Perform-A-Thon as audience members at no cost. The audience helps participating students celebrate their performance, hard work, and commitment to helping others. The 2016 Musicopia Perform-A-Thon raised over $12,000. Click HERE to read the full article.